Welcome to the Honda Trail 125 Forum! We are an enthusiast forum for the Trail 125, Hunter Cub, CT125 or whatever it's called in your country. Feel free to join up and help us build an information resources for this motorcycle. Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Lol this bike is literally the only thing I am interested in.Well drat! I called a couple of folks today and still no luck. I did see one place in northern Maine got one in and I called them, but it was already sold so I put my name on their list. It seems like the places I am following(it’s not stalking!) are getting maybe one every two months or so. I am a little bit frustrated with one guy I was talking to, who initially told me there was no list when I gave him my info, and now says I am near the top of it. Poor guy has 6 total new Honda’s in stock and is seeing maybe 2 bikes a month coming in.
I felt bad for the sales guy in Maine; he was trying to see if there was another bike I might like. But I had to tell him, no, I want that weird little red bike for reasons I can’t quite explain.
On the shipping front: The situation is getting worse across the board. I was reading today that if it was not on a boat 4 weeks ago(whatever it was), you won’t be getting it by Christmas. And ships sitting outside of US ports have a 9 day wait before they get port entry.
I hope you’re all well And keeping the shiny side up.
Whoohoo! Congrats! I don’t see the supply chain loosening up anytime soon. Good move I say!Ok, first, props to BigCanoe. A CT125 popped up in VT on motohunt this morning and … I bought it! The price was a bit high, at $4997 out the door. I tried to get them to knock a few hundred off the fees, but the Sales Manager made the excellent argument that this was the only CT125 they are likely getting until next Spring, there aren’t any others for 1,200 miles, and so he isn’t moving. Anyway, I left a deposit over the phone and will likely pick the bike up next Friday. The shop is 3 hours from me, which was also probably a bit of a clue to the shop…
I did read through this thread on what people were paying, etc, and being as cheap as I am, it was tough to pull the trigger. But practically speaking, if I want one of these sooner rather than later, now is the time, as I don’t see shipping issues getting any better soon.
(you folks who got them out the door with no fees crushed it!)
Thanks! Yeah, the more the news covers it, the more obvious it becomes how bad it is.Whoohoo! Congrats! I don’t see the supply chain loosening up anytime soon. Good move I say!